Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Cycle

Ever hear of kids "pre-gaming" meals? No? Well mine do. First thing in the morning after, "good morning mommy," is can we have some cereal. No sooner is the cereal bowl empty, I have two pairs of huge blue eyes staring me down. "We are ready for our real breakfast now." Real breakfast= anything as long as its cooked. So I have no choice I have to scramble some eggs, or mix up some pancakes, usually sausage will suffice and earns and extra, "thanks mom you're awesome." Shortly after "real breakfast" is engulfed the blue eyes are burning holes through me again. "Where is our after breakfast snack?" Again, I am in the kitchen. I then have to clean the kitchen, yay! I have learned a lesson now, and that lesson is cook for lunch for crying out loud. Don't even bother making a sandwich, cause then I get the where's our real lunch. No sooner are the dishes done from breakfast and lunch that I am getting dinner together and whats the point to this story? I am peering into my kitchen and the dinner dishes need to be done, because I'll have to make "real breakfast" tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment